Surat (Gujarat), June 15 (ANI): Once in our life all of us have dreamt of topping any prestigious examination. Here we are with Nishita Purohit who has topped All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Entrance Examination 2017. Refraining herself from social media platforms such as Facebook and missing out television, Nishita kept her focus intact and studied for 12 hours a day! She attributes her success to her school and tuition faculty, friends and family members. This topper girl hails from Gujarat’s Surat.
- Listen what it takes to crack AIIMS Entrance!
- Nepal government to postpone elections in Madheshi-dominant area
- My performance in ISSF World Cup in Delhi helped me to win gold in Gabala: Shooter Heena
- Week-long adventure expedition begins with air show
- J. W. Anderson Fashion Show – Menswear Spring/Summer 2018 presented at the Pitti Uomo in Florence