Some see concrete water pipes and shipping containers as a possible solution to record-high Hong Kong housing prices. Ryan Brooks reports.
- Next story Khloe Kardashian announces pregnancy
- Previous story Norwegian composer makes chilled music out of ice
- “It should’ve never, ever happened”: UAL CEO on dead dog incident
- Facebook sued by users over data harvesting
- Reedie “consistently confident” that Russia will comply with WADA’s anti-doping demands
- Cambridge Analytica row: BJP has nothing to hide, says Sambit Patra
- Lakata and Hynek take stage three win in Cape Epic