Lloyds Banking Group posts a rise in third quarter profit but misses forecasts while shares in Monte dei Paschi soar as the Italian banks returns to the stock market. Silvia Antonioli reports.
- Next story Medina wins to set up Hawaii finale
- Previous story Sushma Swaraj raises India’s concern on ‘H1B Visa’ row with Rex Tillerson
- “Carrots” sought recount in WH turkey vote: Trump
- “It’s a mean, nasty world out there”: Pompeo
- Netflix star Millie Bobby Brown named youngest-ever UNICEF envoy
- Wreath laying ceremony of Lance Havildar Vijay Kumar performed in Srinagar
- Odisha CM seeks 33% reservation for women in assemblies, Parliament