Lloyds Banking Group posts a rise in third quarter profit but misses forecasts while shares in Monte dei Paschi soar as the Italian banks returns to the stock market. Silvia Antonioli reports.
- Next story Medina wins to set up Hawaii finale
- Previous story Sushma Swaraj raises India’s concern on ‘H1B Visa’ row with Rex Tillerson
- Ghaziabad building collapse: Strict action will be taken against those responsible, says VK Singh
- Ghaziabad building collapse: 1 dead, 7 rescued, informs IG Meerut (Range)
- Watch: Women protest by sitting on JCB machine during an anti-encroachment drive
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana