Gulbarga (Karnataka), Apr 27 (ANI): With the month of May just around the corner, blistering heat wave has started hassling the people of Karnataka. Temperature in state’s Gulbarga area has already crossed 42 degree Celsius and people are often seen looking for any kind of respite. Thus looking at the situation, a local organisation have stepped in and started supplying free cold drinking water to the people of Gulbarga. Hailing the initiative, an auto driver named Raju thanked the Renukacharya organisation for providing them the free water facility. The initiative is helping the people who are forced to come out in the day. Local people, auto drivers and students are often seen accessing the cold water so as to get some form of relief in Gulbarga’s SVP circle area. The Renukacharya Organisation at present has decided to supply the free cold water till end of May.
- Next story Kupwara encounter: Search operation underway for militants in hiding
- Previous story Shivraj Chouhan meets Nitin Gadkari to discuss Rs. 8,000 crore developmental project
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley