Rajouri (Jammu and Kashmir), Apr 29 (ANI): Local traders, businessman and labourers were elated with the opening of the world renowned Mughal Road in Jammu and Kashmir’s Rajouri. The famous Mughal Road was thrown open for traffic movement around a week back after it remained closed for months affecting the livelihoods of people running small businesses along the road. People working at dhabas, hotels and those indulged in taxi services expressed their joy. The famous road is the central point of Shopian, Rajouri and Poonch districts of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Locals elated after Mughal Road thrown open for traffic
- Polls in two phases to have technical difficulties: Nepal PM
- 3 children injured in low-intensity bomb blast
- Bengali actor Bikram Chattopadhya injured in car mishap, model Sonika Chauhan killed
- Sonam Kapoor mourns nani’s demise with an emotional post