Ahmedabad (Gujarat), July 11 (ANI): Locals held protest against yesterday’s terror attack on Amarnath Yatra pilgrims in Gujarat’s Ahmedabad on Tuesday. According to protestors, any terrorist attack is in tolerable. The protestors, gathered in large number, burned effigies and raised slogans of ‘Aatankwaad Murdabad’ and ‘Pakistan Murdabad’.
- Locals hold protest against terror attack on Amarnath Yatra pilgrims
- Rajnath Singh Chairs High-Level Meeting To Review Amarnath Attack
- ?sridevi Visit Cinemaghar For Her Movie Mom Reaction
- ?Konkona Sen Sharma Interview For Lipstick Under My Burkha
- Bus driver Salim’s family members are happy from this his commendable work