Ahmedabad (Gujarat), July 11 (ANI): Locals held protest against yesterday’s terror attack on Amarnath Yatra pilgrims in Gujarat’s Ahmedabad on Tuesday. According to protestors, any terrorist attack is in tolerable. The protestors, gathered in large number, burned effigies and raised slogans of ‘Aatankwaad Murdabad’ and ‘Pakistan Murdabad’.
- Next story India, China share multifaceted relation, differences should not become disputes: Foreign Secy
- Previous story Rajnath Singh Chairs High-Level Meeting To Review Amarnath Attack
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident