Rajouri (J and K), Oct 20 (ANI): The local lives in Jammu and Kashmir’s Rajouri and Poonch are in distress as the continuous heavy shelling by Pakistan is damaging their property and posing a threat to their life as well. The recent heavy shelling has injured various people and has damaged various vehicles and houses in Manjakote sector of Rajouri and the schools in the region are closed since many days. Locals are complaining about only being restricted to the four walls of their rooms as their life comes at stake outside their houses. Now they are urging the government to take initiatives and neutralise the region. This continous indiscriminate firing has witnessed various civilian and security personnel losing their lives. In 2017, Pakistan has violated the ceasefire over 500 times which was less than 250 in 2016.
- Locals live in distress due to heavy shelling by Pakistan
- Delhi’s air quality this Diwali is better, says Central Pollution Control Board
- Watch: Fire breaks out in plastic factory
- Post Diwali, streets of metro cities filled with residue of burst crackers
- Motorcyclist killed after being hit by speeding truck