Srinagar (J&K), Apr 27 (ANI): Locals, including the ‘Family Members of Victims of Militancy’ (FMVM) on Thursday staged a protest against the Pakistan Government, in front of the United Nations Military Observers office, against Pakistan’s decision to make Gilgit-Baltistan its fifth province. Giving details, a protestor said Jammu and Kashmir has its own importance but unfortunately a large portion of the land has been grabbed by China and Pakistan. He further added that they had gathered to submit a memorandum to the UN against Pakistan’s illegal occupation in the province. People in large number held banners and raised their voices, urging the United Nations to intervene.
- Next story Veteran Bollywood Actor Vinod Khanna Passes Away!
- Previous story Ruckus in BJP meet after supporters clash
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley