Srinagar (J&K), Apr 27 (ANI): Locals, including the ‘Family Members of Victims of Militancy’ (FMVM) on Thursday staged a protest against the Pakistan Government, in front of the United Nations Military Observers office, against Pakistan’s decision to make Gilgit-Baltistan its fifth province. Giving details, a protestor said Jammu and Kashmir has its own importance but unfortunately a large portion of the land has been grabbed by China and Pakistan. He further added that they had gathered to submit a memorandum to the UN against Pakistan’s illegal occupation in the province. People in large number held banners and raised their voices, urging the United Nations to intervene.
- Locals protest against Pakistan’s decision to make Gilgit-Baltistan its 5th province
- Ruckus in BJP meet after supporters clash
- Maduro says opposition doesn’t want peace as Venezuelan protest deaths hit 29
- Dwayne Johnson “The Rock” Special Message For Indian Fans | Baywatch Trailer
- Valley’s Tryst With Terror Continues