Rajouri (J-K), Dec 23 (ANI): As the Jammu and Kashmir’s Mughal Road is closed due to heavy snow fall at the Pir Panjal Range, the businesses have been suspended in the Rajouri and Poonch district. A large scale of businesses including transportation and hotels has been halted since last 15 days, building tension among the locals of the region. Thousands of people depend on this route to earn their livelihood and now they are seeking the government’s help to clear off the road.
- Next story Trump signs biggest tax overhaul into law
- Previous story 4 devotees allegedly raped by Baba Sachidanand in Basti Ashram
- 10 killed after bus falls into pit
- UK to consider next step after Russia announces expulsion of British diplomats
- Now track status of your lost belongings with UMANG App
- Coping skills helpful for patients with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, says study
- Security tightened at Vaishno Devi ahead of Navratri