Sixty-two nominations for the annual Beazley Design Awards go on show at the London Design Museum, with prominent themes including U.S. protests and the migrant crisis. David Doyle reports.
- London design awards reflect a year of political upheaval and social change
- Sasural Simar Ka | Celebrating Simar and Prem’s Anniversary
- Watch: B-Town stars grace Ekta Kapoor’s pre-Diwali bash
- Environmentalists get jitters with alarming Air Quality Index in Delhi-NCR
- You can’t say no to these chocolate firecrackers