Mayor of London Sadiq Khan announces plans for the ‘world’s first ultra low emission zone’ in a bid to combat harmful nitrogen oxide emissions in central London, where air pollution is thought to cost 9,000 premature deaths per year.
- Next story Ralph Lauren shuts Fifth Avenue Polo store
- Previous story St Petersburg metro blast victim recalls ‘severed bodies’
- BJP makes mountain out of a molehill when it comes to AMU: Zafaryab Jilani
- Congress should at least respect its own ministers: CM Shivraj on Digvijay Singh’s statement
- Prashant Kishor appointed as JD (U) national vice president
- Jada Pinkett cried for ‘45 days straight’ while tackling marriage woes
- Neymar heaps praise on Argentina ahead of friendly