Mayor of London Sadiq Khan announces plans for the ‘world’s first ultra low emission zone’ in a bid to combat harmful nitrogen oxide emissions in central London, where air pollution is thought to cost 9,000 premature deaths per year.
- Next story Ralph Lauren shuts Fifth Avenue Polo store
- Previous story St Petersburg metro blast victim recalls ‘severed bodies’
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall
- Six dead in DR Congo protest crackdown: UN
- Zidane happy as Real forget woes to thrash Deportivo 7-1