London’s new fee for most cars registered before 2006 is being billed by its mayor as the toughest emissions standard in the world, but some business organisations are crying foul. Katie Gregory reports.
- London smog tax means older cars can face $27 per drive
- Hindu outfits chant ‘Shiva Chalisa’ on Taj Mahal premises, thrashed by police
- Top MacBook Pro alternatives that won’t break your bank
- CM Raman Singh chairs collector conference
- Rex Tillerson slams Pakistan, tells Islamabad to stop support to terrorism now