Arconic, the U.S. company that supplied the cladding panels used at Grenfell Tower in London, where 80 people died in a deadly blaze, is being sued by a shareholder. David Pollard reports.
- London tower blaze cladding firm sued in the U.S.
- Twitter Roasts Kohli For His Faux Pas
- IIFA 2017: Katrina Kaif wants one of Alia Bhatt’s trophies as ‘charity’
- Watch: Salman Khan celebrates Katrina Kaif’s birthday at IIFA 2017!
- PG College bans usage of mobile phones, talking to girls in name of ‘discipline’