As millennials are priced out of London’s traditional housing market, co-living micro flats is a fast growing area, and one private investors and venture capitalists are eager to tap into. Rosanna Philpott reports.
- Next story Liverpool boss Klopp says has no problems with Coutinho
- Previous story U.S. Navy relieves 7th Fleet commander after collisions
- From blackberry afro to cheesy towns, Ukrainian artist injects creativity in the kitchen
- U.S. moving toward first Guantanamo repatriation under Trump
- “Fortunate that there were no injuries” in latest Texas blast: police
- On board: Ryanair to buy major stake in Laudamotion
- Sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid made their mark yet again this season, sharing no less than 10 shows!