As millennials are priced out of London’s traditional housing market, co-living micro flats is a fast growing area, and one private investors and venture capitalists are eager to tap into. Rosanna Philpott reports.
- Lonely millennials turn to co-living micro flats
- U.S. Navy relieves 7th Fleet commander after collisions
- French and Spanish interior ministers mark minute of silence for Barcelona victims
- Rishi Kapoor REACTS On Twitter Trolls On Him
- Rishi Kapoor and Paresh Rawal REACT To Triple Talaq Verdict By Supreme Court