As millennials are priced out of London’s traditional housing market, co-living micro flats is a fast growing area, and one private investors and venture capitalists are eager to tap into. Rosanna Philpott reports.
- Next story Liverpool boss Klopp says has no problems with Coutinho
- Previous story U.S. Navy relieves 7th Fleet commander after collisions
- 16 Students Injured After School Bus Hits Divider In Noida
- Danke ki chot par kehta hu BJP amiron ki katputali hai: Navjot Sidhu
- AP CM’s move to bar entry of CBI motivated by fear: FM Jaitley
- Will waive off farmers’ loan within 10 days of coming to power in Chhattisgarh: Rahul Gandhi
- Punjabi remake of Ajay Devgn’s ‘Singham’ goes on floors