New York (USA), July 16 (ANI): Oscar-winning composer A.R. Rahman said he loved performing at the IIFA Rocks concert as his fans supported him even though it was raining. Rahman further said that the love people have been giving him all these years has been overwhelming. His 90-minute performance was to celebrate his 25-year journey in the Indian film industry. IIFA Rocks celebrated 25 years of the musical genius with a mesmerising 90-minute performance alongside a first time medley by Hariharan, Kailash Kher, Mika Singh, Mohit Chauhan, Jonita Gandhi, Neeti Mohan, Javed Ali, Kamaal Khan and Haricharan Seshadri among others.
- Love how people have supported, loved me all these years: AR Rahman at IIFA 2017
- Cow smugglers attacked Andhra tourist for protesting against caning of cows
- Stand-off with China will be discussed in upcoming Parliament session: Congress
- All-Party Meeting: PM Modi expressed concern over worsening flood situation, says Ananth Kumar
- Monsoon woes: Water gushes into houses in TB hospital road area