New York (USA), July 16 (ANI): Oscar-winning composer A.R. Rahman said he loved performing at the IIFA Rocks concert as his fans supported him even though it was raining. Rahman further said that the love people have been giving him all these years has been overwhelming. His 90-minute performance was to celebrate his 25-year journey in the Indian film industry. IIFA Rocks celebrated 25 years of the musical genius with a mesmerising 90-minute performance alongside a first time medley by Hariharan, Kailash Kher, Mika Singh, Mohit Chauhan, Jonita Gandhi, Neeti Mohan, Javed Ali, Kamaal Khan and Haricharan Seshadri among others.
- Next story At IIFA 2017 to promote ‘Babumoshai Bandookbaaz’: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Previous story Cow smugglers attacked Andhra tourist for protesting against caning of cows
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident