Results of Kenya’s presidential election re-run began to trickle in on Friday with early estimates of the turnout at below 35 percent, dealing a blow to President Uhuru Kenyatta’s hopes for a decisive second-term mandate. Scarlett Cvitanovich reports.
- Next story Spain approves direct rule over Catalonia
- Previous story Thousands celebrate Catalan declaration of independence
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters
- Vakrangee Limited announces strategic business tie-up with Blue Dart Express
- NCC Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi for his ‘that kind of stuff’ remark in Karnataka
- Landmarks turn dark to conserve energy on World Earth Hour