Behibagh Kulgam (Jammu and Kashmir), Aug 15 (ANI): Remembering Lt. Ummer Fayaz, who was killed by terrorists in Shopian, Lt. General J. S. Sandhu on Tuesday said his killers have been identified and that the Indian Army is on their trail. Lt General J. S. Sandhu inaugurated Army Goodwill School Behibagh Kulgam and renamed it as Shaheed Lt. Ummer Fayaz Goodwill School and Computer Museum Programme. Speaking at a press conference, Sandhu said he hopes the school will contribute to the progress of the state.
- Next story Janmashtami 2017: ‘Dahi Handi’ celebration with patriotic flavour in Maharashtra
- Previous story Watch: Beating Retreat ceremony held on 70th I-Day
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws