New Delhi, Mar 18 (ANI): American actor Lucas Hedges, the Oscar-nominated actor for ‘Manchester by the Sea’, will essay the role of young Shia LaBeouf in the latter’s biopic titled, ‘Honey Boy’. The drama is being made by Automatik and co-written by LaBeouf himself under the pseudonym, Otis Lort. LaBeouf will also play Hedges’ father in the drama flick. The film’s synopsis read, “A child actor and his law-breaking, alcohol-abusing father attempt to mend their contentious relationship over the course of a decade.” The film will project different facets of the American actor’s life, who got his big break in Disney Channel’s ‘Eve Stevens’. The film will provide insights into the relationship shared by LaBeouf and his recovering heroin addict father over the course of time. ‘Honey Boy’ was the nickname given to the ‘Transformers’ actor by his father, reported the Hollywood Reporter. The project will be helmed by Alma Har’el of ‘Bombay Beach’ fame.
- Lucas Hedges to play Shia Labeouf in biopic ‘Honey Boy’
- 5 of family killed, 2 injured in Pakistani shelling in J&K’s Poonch
- People celebrate Marathi New Year Gudi Padwa
- Subramanian Swamy writes letter to PM Modi, asks government to bring ordinance in Ramjanmbhoomi land matter
- Modi Government has disrupted India’s foreign policy: Anand Sharma