Monthly auto sales released Wednesday are scrutinized for signs of continued deterioration in demand for luxury sedans as the high-end succumbs to a trend seen across the auto industry – insatiable customer demand for larger SUVs. Conway G. Gittens reports.
- Next story Surjit Hockey Tournament- Punjab Police Champions After 17 Years
- Previous story Opposition Leaders Challenge CBI’s ChargeSheet In Vyapam Scam
- Boko Haram frees scores of abducted Nigerian schoolgirls after month in captivity
- Texas serial bomber made video confession before he died
- ‘Pakistan Army supports jihadis, uses them against minorities’: Nadeem Nusrat
- ‘Pakistan-India can’t share good relations until its army stops interfering in politics’: Nadeem Nusrat
- IndiGo rejects report of partnership to bid for Air India