Monthly auto sales released Wednesday are scrutinized for signs of continued deterioration in demand for luxury sedans as the high-end succumbs to a trend seen across the auto industry – insatiable customer demand for larger SUVs. Conway G. Gittens reports.
- Luxury automakers on fast track to grim holiday
- Opposition Leaders Challenge CBI’s ChargeSheet In Vyapam Scam
- Padmavati Will Be A Turning Point In Indian Cinema-Deepika Padukone
- People Dont Want To See Women With Opinion, Its’s A Threat To Status Quo-Vidya Balan
- Rahul Gandhi Calls ‘Ease Of Doing Business’ Ranking A Farce