Domestic sales of Gucci handbags and Chanel cosmetics, sluggish in China for years, rose at the fastest pace in over half a decade last year and are poised to consolidate the gains in 2018, according to consultancy Bain & Co. As Francis Maguire reports, that’s welcome news for brands like Burberry which is struggling in other regions.
- Next story TCS, M&G Prudential sign deal worth USD 690-million
- Previous story Baby Moshe arrives at Foreigners Regional Registration Office in Mumbai
- Budget 2019-20: J&K Governor Satyapal Malik approves massive allocation to public infrastructure
- Da Costa wins Formula E season-opener in Saudi Arabia
- Piyush Goyal, Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani dedicate India’s First Railway University to nation in Vadodara
- National security & defence sector are either punching bag or funding source for Congress: PM Modi
- Ahmed Patel meets RLSP chief Upendra Kushwaha at his residence