Domestic sales of Gucci handbags and Chanel cosmetics, sluggish in China for years, rose at the fastest pace in over half a decade last year and are poised to consolidate the gains in 2018, according to consultancy Bain & Co. As Francis Maguire reports, that’s welcome news for brands like Burberry which is struggling in other regions.
- Next story TCS, M&G Prudential sign deal worth USD 690-million
- Previous story Baby Moshe arrives at Foreigners Regional Registration Office in Mumbai
- White House expresses “concern” that Flynn lied
- Judge blasts Trump ex-adviser Flynn, delays sentencing in Russia probe
- Real Madrid boss Solari dismisses Mourinho link ahead of Club World Cup campaign
- Kangana looks fierce as ‘Rani Laxmibai’ in ‘Manikarnika’ trailer
- Deepika celebrates 3 years of Mastani