One of the world’s most famous ships is now a floating hotel permanently moored at Dubai’s Mina Rashid port. Elly Park reports.
- Luxury liner Queen Elizabeth II reopens as floating hotel
- Tribeca Film Festival celebrates the life of late comedian Gilda Radner
- Next possibility for India to host Olympic Games is 2032: IOC President
- Judge Loya death case: “This case was not activated to serve public interest but to serve Congress’s interest,” says BJP
- PM Modi welcome banners appear on vehicles in London