Toronto (Canada), Dec 13 (ANI): Lyft is going overseas and it has chosen Toronto for its first international foray. The ride hailing app launched its service in Canada’s Toronto on Tuesday. The first ride delivered toys to a local hospital. Lyft comes as a rival of Uber, which has been in Canada for five years. Uber now faces investigations by governments around the world over its cover up of a massive 2016 data breach. Uber has been criticised for a lax attitude to regulations and accused of trade-secret theft.
- Next story Ram Setu is an emblem of Indian culture and heritage: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Previous story PM Modi, Sonia Gandhi and other prominent leaders pay tribute to 2001 Parliament attack martyrs
- Boko Haram militants free scores of abducted Nigerian schoolgirls
- Queer film festival opens in London
- Hawaiian kids get first taste of snow in Washington, DC
- American mother in Syria’s Ghouta urges Trump to ‘do something’
- A soldier’s epic journey captured in sculpture for U.S. World War One memorial