New Delhi, Apr 21 (ANI): Actress Raveena Tandon, who is making her comeback with ‘Maatr’, portrays a mother of a 12-year-old rape survivor, who when denied justice seeks revenge. Expressing her deepest worries as a mother herself, the actress said the role was not only challenging but disturbing too. Describing her experience, Tandon said that shooting for such a role was horrifying and disturbing which makes you understand what people actually go through when such things happen in real life. The movie also brings into light the rampant cases of rape in the National capital. Also starring Divya Jagdale and Anurag Arora in pivotal roles, the film will hit theatres on April 21.
- Next story It’s time to stop being indifferent to rapes: ‘Maatr’ actor Raveena Tandon
- Previous story Rashford scores winner but Man United suffer Ibrahimovic blow
- Daniel Wellington opens doors to its first store in India With Parineeti Chopra
- Dimple Kapadia With Her Nephew Karan Kapadia At Korner House
- Raveena Tandon At Grand Finale Of Mumbai Festival 2018
- Sri Devi, Tushar Kapoor and Jackie Shroff at 37th Annual Day Celebration
- Chilkur Balaji Temple holds special prayers for solving ‘banking crisis’