Hyderabad, Oct 29 (ANI): Chief Public Relations Officer, South Central Railway, M. Umashankar Kumar said that the department has constituted an enquiry to look into the Machilipatnam Express fire incident. He said that nobody was injured during the incident and damaged locomotives was dispatched from the train after reached next station. A major fire broke out in the Machilipatnam Express engine on Friday. However, the fire was immediately doused.
- Next story A clash between MNS and hawkers in Mumbai, 5 MNS workers injured
- Previous story Watch: Massive fire breaks out in nylon godown
- Tillerson: Evidence sanctions ‘really starting to hurt’ North Korea
- Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan’s 1994 saga gets its own museum
- Watch: President Kovind presents Sangeet Natak Akademi Awards
- Black Box introduces VR Gym for interactive work out sessions
- Angry coach tells perv doctor to ‘go to hell’ in court