Hyderabad, Oct 29 (ANI): Chief Public Relations Officer, South Central Railway, M. Umashankar Kumar said that the department has constituted an enquiry to look into the Machilipatnam Express fire incident. He said that nobody was injured during the incident and damaged locomotives was dispatched from the train after reached next station. A major fire broke out in the Machilipatnam Express engine on Friday. However, the fire was immediately doused.
- Next story A clash between MNS and hawkers in Mumbai, 5 MNS workers injured
- Previous story Watch: Massive fire breaks out in nylon godown
- Fake assurance of money was provided to Rohith Vemula’s mother for political purposes: Piyush Goyal
- Iran fans happy with performance, Spain fans dissapointed despite victory
- OYO announces another international expansion after Malaysia and Nepal, venturing into China
- Credit for International Yoga Day truly goes to PM Modi: CM Yogi Adityanath
- GE kicked out of Dow Industrial