Hyderabad, Oct 29 (ANI): Chief Public Relations Officer, South Central Railway, M. Umashankar Kumar said that the department has constituted an enquiry to look into the Machilipatnam Express fire incident. He said that nobody was injured during the incident and damaged locomotives was dispatched from the train after reached next station. A major fire broke out in the Machilipatnam Express engine on Friday. However, the fire was immediately doused.
- Next story A clash between MNS and hawkers in Mumbai, 5 MNS workers injured
- Previous story Watch: Massive fire breaks out in nylon godown
- Parts of brain may help reduce social isolation
- Public’s mandate is in favour of Congress, will get clear majority: Ashok Gehlot
- Markets react volatile amid election trends, Urjit Patel’s resignation
- State assembly elections: Rajnath Singh congratulates parties for winning
- People were disappointed with BJP: Ghulam Nabi on Congress leading in election trends