Mumbai, Oct 21 (ANI): Filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar jumped into the ongoing Tamil film ‘Mersal’ row in which Goods and Services Tax (GST) was criticised and attacked Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi for supporting Tamil film ‘Mersal’, saying that people who are supporting this film now were silent when he needed support for his film Indu Sarkar. The filmmaker added that this kind of hypocrisy needs to be stopped.
- Next story Watch: Junior Tendulkar bowl to ‘Men in Blue’ during practice session
- Previous story ITBP organises High Altitude Football tournament to promote game, health awareness in border areas
- Condition of river Yamuna worsens as Rs 460 cr cleaning project gets delayed
- Actual BJP slogan should be ‘Beti Padhao aur Beti ko BJP ke MLA se bachao’: Rahul Gandhi
- Thousands throng Kerala streets against SC’s verdict on Sabarimala
- I like Southgate and what he offers – Enrique
- At least six people killed in flash floods in southern France