Mumbai, Oct 21 (ANI): Filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar jumped into the ongoing Tamil film ‘Mersal’ row in which Goods and Services Tax (GST) was criticised and attacked Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi for supporting Tamil film ‘Mersal’, saying that people who are supporting this film now were silent when he needed support for his film Indu Sarkar. The filmmaker added that this kind of hypocrisy needs to be stopped.
- Previous story ITBP organises High Altitude Football tournament to promote game, health awareness in border areas
- Madhur Bhandarkar slams congress VP on Mersal row, says Rahul remained silent when he needed support for Indu Sarkar
- ITBP organises High Altitude Football tournament to promote game, health awareness in border areas
- Watch: BJP leaders create ruckus at toll plaza, thrash employees
- Watch: Deo river overflows due to heavy rainfall, roads flooded
- 2 Bengali Men Paid Dearly For A Harmless Facebook Post