Spanish government moved to impose direct rule over Catalonia on Friday, stripping the region of its autonomy less than an hour after its parliament declared independence in a stunning show of defiance. Kate King reports.
- Spanish parliament approves direct rule over Catalonia
- Madrid rule looms over break-away Catalonia
- Thousands gather in Barcelona to celebrate Catalan independence declaration
- Spain’s Rajoy urges calm after Senate approves direct rule over Catalonia
- Vinod Verma – Extortionist Or Victim Of Conspiracy?