Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro hails his constituent election day a “success” despite reports of violence that killed at least seven people. No reporter narration.
- Next story Brave Brazilians take BBQ to death-defying heights
- Previous story Xi calls for building elite forces during massive military parade
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh