Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro hails his constituent election day a “success” despite reports of violence that killed at least seven people. No reporter narration.
- Next story Brave Brazilians take BBQ to death-defying heights
- Previous story Xi calls for building elite forces during massive military parade
- Israeli PM showers love at ‘Shalom Bollywood’ eve, says ‘I love Bollywood’
- ‘Human depravity’: Prosecutor on California captives case
- Contradicting Kelly, Trump says he’s been “very consistent” on wall
- Wyndham to buy La Quinta for $1.95 bln
- AP CM Naidu launches interactive website to connect with large audiences