Raebareli (UP), Nov 02 (ANI): Raebareli District Magistrate Sanjay Kumar, on Thursday, said that a team constituting a magistrate and a technical officer will probe the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) explosion incident. Confirming that 22 people have died so far and about 66 injured, Kumar said that 35-member NDRF team is at work to carry out rescue operations. An ash-pipe exploded at the NTPC last night.
- Next story Watch: Victims depict the horror of NTPC plant explosion
- Previous story Celebrity Screening Of Kalki Koechlin Film Ribbon
- White House says ‘very comfortable’ with economy despite market volatility
- Wall Street roars back in whipsaw session
- Russians cover up national insignia – ready to compete under Olympic flag
- SpaceX Falcon heavy rocket blasts off from Florida in debut test flight
- Boeing presents a plan to take over part of Embraer