Raebareli (UP), Nov 02 (ANI): Raebareli District Magistrate Sanjay Kumar, on Thursday, said that a team constituting a magistrate and a technical officer will probe the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) explosion incident. Confirming that 22 people have died so far and about 66 injured, Kumar said that 35-member NDRF team is at work to carry out rescue operations. An ash-pipe exploded at the NTPC last night.
- Next story Watch: Victims depict the horror of NTPC plant explosion
- Previous story Celebrity Screening Of Kalki Koechlin Film Ribbon
- Austria bids farewell to winter with traditional carnival
- Saudi crown prince pledges $20 billion in investment deals for Pakistan
- Celebrities at The Launch of Ohaila Khan on Line Boutique Chantrealle
- Rekha, Deepika, Sonakshi and Shahid at Filmfare Glamour, Style Awards 2019
- Isha Koppikar Collaborates with Smile Foundation for Ramp for Champs for The Girl Child