The experimental grand alliance in Bihar, the Mahagathbandhan is in an awkward position after Bihar CM Nitish Kumar’s party JD(U) virtually gave a 4-day ultimatum to deputy CM Tejashwi Yadav and his father Lalu Prasad Yadav for explaining their position in the multiple corruption charges against the them and his sister Misa Bharti and her husband.
- Next story Japanese gamers ‘lose themselves’ in virtual hub
- Previous story Dharmendra Pradhan holds bilateral talks with Israeli Minister Y Steinitz
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident