The experimental grand alliance in Bihar, the Mahagathbandhan is in an awkward position after Bihar CM Nitish Kumar’s party JD(U) virtually gave a 4-day ultimatum to deputy CM Tejashwi Yadav and his father Lalu Prasad Yadav for explaining their position in the multiple corruption charges against the them and his sister Misa Bharti and her husband.
- Mahagathbandhan In Dilemma After Nitish’s Ultimatum To Lalu
- Dharmendra Pradhan holds bilateral talks with Israeli Minister Y Steinitz
- Amarnath Yatra terror attack: CM Mufti meets Jitendra Singh, Hansraj Ahir, Army Chief Bipin Rawat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi, says “Modi’s personal gain=India’s strategic loss + sacrifice of innocent Indian blood”
- Ravi Shastri succeeds Anil Kumble as head coach of Indian Cricket Team