Aurangabad (Maharashtra), July 09 (ANI): Mumbai-based Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) has developed a kit which can detect presence of cow meat in a sample within 30 minutes duration. The kit will soon be launched and provided to several mobile support units. With the help of such forensic kits, the samples will only be screened and later sent to the laboratories for DNA analysis. With the help of such kit, the state police will be able to avoid seizing vehicles transporting meat as the test can be done on the spot.
- Next story Watch: UP CM Yogi Adityanath offers prayers at Gorakhnath Temple
- Previous story My India (weekly programme) 08 Jul, 2017
- Digital payment firm MobiKwik invests Rs 2 crores in predictive analytics startup Pivotchain Solutions
- Trending apps for users looking to experience augmented reality
- Riding for Ronaldo – Russian road trip for Portuguese fan
- Child’s play for Brazilian toddlers on the training field
- England fans hail Kane after 2-1 win over Tunisia