Aurangabad (Maharashtra), July 09 (ANI): Mumbai-based Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) has developed a kit which can detect presence of cow meat in a sample within 30 minutes duration. The kit will soon be launched and provided to several mobile support units. With the help of such forensic kits, the samples will only be screened and later sent to the laboratories for DNA analysis. With the help of such kit, the state police will be able to avoid seizing vehicles transporting meat as the test can be done on the spot.
- Next story Watch: UP CM Yogi Adityanath offers prayers at Gorakhnath Temple
- Previous story My India (weekly programme) 08 Jul, 2017
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident