Mumbai (Maharashtra), Oct 17 (ANI): Employees of the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) begin an indefinite strike from midnight of Monday to press for their demand of salary hike. The workers of MSRTC asserted that they won’t call off their strike until their demands were met. Over 17 thousand buses run throughout the entire state, where about one lakh workers have gone on strike. Police has increased security to prevent any untoward incident during the strike. People were left stranded on bus stands and roads for several hours, since the strike began.
- Next story GST takes sparkle out of firecrackers market ahead of festival of lights
- Previous story PM Modi dedicates 1st-ever All India Institute of Ayurveda to nation
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo