Kathmandu, Nepal, April 19 (ANI): Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal called a meeting of all the top leaders of all major parties to discuss the local body elections slated 14th May.The meeting had the attendance of ruling Nepali Congress, the opposition CPN-UML, CPN-Maoist Centre, Rastriya Prajatantra Party and the Madhesi Janaadhikar Forum-Democratic.When asked if the elections should be conducted in multi-phase, each party unequivocally decided that the elections must take place in a single phase.
- Major parties firm on timely elections despite UDMF resistance
- BSF sacks Tej Bahadur Yadav for posting video on poor quality food on social media
- Watch: Tamil Nadu farmers continue agitation with torn clothes
- Sonu Nigam should’ve talked about all religions, not just Azaan: Gul Panag
- Let’s not misinterpret and give it religious tinge: Sunil Grover backs Sonu Nigam