New Delhi, Apr 26 (ANI): Sonakshi Sinha, who is judging the dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye 8’, is taking a back seat from holding the judge’s wand. And the recent one to replace her is none other than the gorgeous diva Malaika Arora Khan. The reason behind Sona’s exit midway is said to be her prior commitments to Hrithik Roshan for a tour to South Africa where the duo will be performing for an event. As we all know, Sonakshi has recently completed her Da-Bangg tour with Salman Khan and has already flown down to South Africa to be a part of the concert. While on the other hand, Malaika, who debuted with the same show on Television as a reality show judge had no reasons to deny such a great offer. Malaika has already shot an episode, where the team of ‘Half Girlfriend’, Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor were present to promote their film along with the director of the film Mohit Suri, who is already on the judges’ panel at the show.
- Malaika Arora Khan replaces Sonakshi Sinha as judge on ‘Nach Baliye 8’
- Abhishek Bachchan’s Plea To Safe Planet Earth | Green Heroes Film Festival
- Anil Kapoor’s advice for his daughters’ marriage will surely blow your mind!
- Protests as U.S. moves THAAD anti-missile to South Korea
- Manoj Tiwari talked about on BJP’s victory in Delhi MCD election