An analysis of 185 studies appears to confirm sperm counts in men from North America, Europe and Australia have dropped by more than 50 percent in less than 40 years, with no sign of abating. Matthew Larotonda reports.
- Next story Djokovic to miss rest of the season with elbow injury
- Previous story Grenadier Yogendra Singh Yadav: Youngest Param Veer Chakra
- Woman digs for family after Guatemala eruption
- Brazil full back Fagner follows in the footsteps of giants
- Kushner says U.S. peace plan coming soon
- The accused attacked her with knife, threw her out of car: Vijay Singh on Shailaja Dwivedi’s death
- 1 dead after fire breaks out at Mumbai’s Girgaon Kothari House