Ballia (Uttar Pradesh), Mar 30 (ANI): A man was arrested for operating fake Karnataka Bank branch in Uttar Pradesh’s Ballia on Thursday. The police have registered a case and they recovered cash worth Rs 1, 37,000, 3 computers, equipments, documents and a register. Around 15 bank accounts were opened by fraud in the bank branch. His fraud was caught by a resident who contacted the higher officials of the bank to verify the authenticity of the branch.
- Man arrested for operating fake private bank branch
- Relatives of 68 killed await answers after Venezuelan blaze
- Tommy Wiseau hopes to break out of ‘The Room’
- Sharpton blasts Trump administration: Stephon Clark’s death ‘not a local matter’
- Dark chapter of Ted Kennedy’s life examined in ‘Chappaquiddick’