A man attempted to break in to Taiwan’s presidential palace on Friday using a stolen samurai sword. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story ‘Terrorism will never defeat us’ – Germany’s Merkel
- Previous story Ukraine’s abused circus bears get new lease on life
- Wall St suffers biggest drop in 6 weeks
- Medellin’s youth find gang salvation in the ring
- German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier’s wife visits Taj Mahal
- 25 tortoises rescued from Gaya railway station
- Shami gets clean chit by BCCI’s ACU, wife’s lawyer says “allegations were never about match fixing”