A man attempted to break in to Taiwan’s presidential palace on Friday using a stolen samurai sword. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story ‘Terrorism will never defeat us’ – Germany’s Merkel
- Previous story Ukraine’s abused circus bears get new lease on life
- Greater Noida building collapse: Death toll reaches 9
- Watch: One terrorist killed in encounter with security forces in J&K’s Kupwara
- Google Chrome security update makes it RAM hungry
- Anupam Kher attends CISF golden jubilee celebration in Mumbai
- Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio turned down ‘Brokeback Mountain’