Damoh (Madhya Pradesh), Oct 23 (ANI): In a heartwrenching incident, a man was allegedly burnt to death for protesting against molestation of his daughter in Madhya Pradesh’s Damoh. According to the police, prima facie the matter relates to an old rivalry between them. Meanwhile, investigation is underway and no arrests have been made so far. In August, the victim had lodged a complaint at the police station against the accused Sachin Sahoo, for allegedly molesting his daughter.
- Man burnt alive for allegedly protesting against his daughter’s molestation
- Congress leaders protest outside Rajasthan Assembly against Criminal Laws ordinance
- Anti- Pakistan protest held outside Pakistan High Commission to mark ‘Black Day
- Mersal row: DYFI extends support to Mersal movie
- Bangladesh foremost in India’s neighbour first policy: Sushma Swaraj