Hyderabad (Telangana), April 25 (ANI): In a dreadful incident, a resident of Hyderabad who was working in Riyadh succumbed to his injuries after he was allegedly set ablaze by his employer’s son after a fight. Reportedly, the victim Abdul Samat went to Riyadh on November 2015 and was not paid any salary since the past six months. Abdul last spoke to his brother Mohammad Abdul Qayum on March 28, 2016 and told him he wanted to return home. The victim’s family got a call from Riyadh on March 31 that Abdul was critical and later they were informed that he succumbed to his injuries. An investigation is underway as his family awaits for the justice.
- Previous story Indifferent attitude of Pakistan government makes life miserable for people of Gilgit-Baltistan
- Man dies after being set ablaze by employer’s family member
- Indifferent attitude of Pakistan government makes life miserable for people of Gilgit-Baltistan
- Ivanka Trump booed for praising her father at women’s summit
- Ivanka praises father for “solid conviction in the potential of women”
- No fashion brand is fully transparent – report