New Delhi, July 24 (ANI): In an unfortunate incident, a man died after falling into a pit in New Delhi’s Mayur Vihar Phase 3 area. The locals are alleging that the victim was taken to the hospital while he died as there were no doctors in the hospital. The outraged locals have registered a complaint demanding CCTV footage of the incident and also to close the hospital.
- Next story Former ISRO chairman UR Rao passes away
- Previous story JNU VC suggests installation of ‘army tank’ on campus to inspire students
- GE to take $11 bln hit in Q4
- ‘The Fakeys’: Comedians turn tables on Trump’s ‘fake news’ awards
- CA officials focus on children’s health, after “heartbreaking” home discovery
- ‘Little girls don’t stay little forever’: Abuse victims confront Nassar
- Israel PM applauds Modi for upgrading India in ease of business