New Delhi, July 24 (ANI): In an unfortunate incident, a man died after falling into a pit in New Delhi’s Mayur Vihar Phase 3 area. The locals are alleging that the victim was taken to the hospital while he died as there were no doctors in the hospital. The outraged locals have registered a complaint demanding CCTV footage of the incident and also to close the hospital.
- Next story Former ISRO chairman UR Rao passes away
- Previous story JNU VC suggests installation of ‘army tank’ on campus to inspire students
- President Kovind thanks Greece for supporting India for permanent seat in UNSC
- Trump creates “space force” as new military arm
- EAM Swaraj thanks France for supporting India for permanent seat in Nuclear Suppliers Group and UNSC
- Moscow court orders taxi driver who injured pedestrians detained pending trial
- Apple’s App Store commissions case goes to Supreme Court