New Delhi, Oct 27 (ANI): In an unfortunate incident, a man died after his scooty fell into a pothole in New Delhi on Friday. Recently, across the country there have been various incidents of people meeting accidents while compromising potholes. Bengaluru is the biggest sufferer of pothole fury as the city has over 15,000 potholes, which has led to a number of deaths in the recent times.
- Man dies after his scooty falls into pothole
- Confirmed! ‘Housefull 4’ to hit theatres on Diwali 2019
- Female empowerment strong theme for Halloween: Costume company
- One killed in police firing during clash in Dahod
- MoS Minority Affairs washes feet of minor girls to promote ‘Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao’ campaign