Mumbai, Apr 24 (ANI): Shekhar Chilana, a banker from Mumbai, embarked on 23000-km long journey from Mumbai to London by road to promote organ donation. Shekhar Chilana was motivated to promote the cause after her daughter was saved by kidney donated to her by his son-in-law. He will cross 14 countries during his journey before reaching London.
- Man embarks on Mumbai-London journey by road to promote organ donation
- Nature of Toronto van incident not yet clear: Canada’s Public Safety Minister
- Watch: C-60 Commandos celebrate successful Naxal encounters in Gadchiroli
- At least ten killed, 15 injured by driver in Toronto
- Decomposed body of missing Latvian woman found in Thiruvananthapuram, kin demands special investigation