Hyderabad, July 23 (ANI): In a shocking incident, a Muslim woman was pushed off from terrace by her husband in Telangana’s Falaknuma in Hyderabad. Giving details, the victim said she got married in 2011 and from very next day her in-laws started torturing her, they use to treat her like a maid. The in-laws have allegedly beaten her up many times. The family even threatened her of giving Talaq. Urging for justice, the victim said around ten days ago they took her to terrace and all of a sudden they pushed her off from the terrace. The victim is undoing treatment at a hospital and investigation is underway.
- Man pushes wife off terrace in Hyderabad
- We are aiming to build 10 Lakh houses in rural UP by 2022: Yogi Adityanath
- Amit Shah, CM Raje have lunch at party worker’s residence
- More than Rs 50 lakhs Illegal liquor seized during raid in Uttar Pradesh
- Pahlaj Nihalani finds IIFA act defamatory, sends legal notice