Hyderabad, July 23 (ANI): In a shocking incident, a Muslim woman was pushed off from terrace by her husband in Telangana’s Falaknuma in Hyderabad. Giving details, the victim said she got married in 2011 and from very next day her in-laws started torturing her, they use to treat her like a maid. The in-laws have allegedly beaten her up many times. The family even threatened her of giving Talaq. Urging for justice, the victim said around ten days ago they took her to terrace and all of a sudden they pushed her off from the terrace. The victim is undoing treatment at a hospital and investigation is underway.
- Next story Thousands of pilgrims arrive at Shankumugham beach to perform rituals for their ancestors
- Previous story We are aiming to build 10 Lakh houses in rural UP by 2022: Yogi Adityanath
- Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland to go to polls next month, results on March 3
- AP government inks MoU with NITI Aayog to develop online dashboards for backward districts
- Telangana Home Minister inaugurates Skill Development Centre
- Attack on class-1 student: Parents protest outside school
- Pakistan suffered heavy damage in BSF retaliation firing: Director General BSF