Doria (Rajasthan), June 08 (ANI): Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi, at the Madhya Pradesh-Rajasthan border, met kin of the farmers who lost their lives in the police firing during protests in Mandsaur. Gandhi was seen interacting with the people and asking them details about the tragic incident. Earlier in the day, Gandhi was taken into preventive custody at a guest house in Madhya Pradesh’s Neemuch. Meanwhile, Curfew was relaxed in the region from 4 pm to 6 pm today.
- Mandsaur incident: Rahul Gandhi meets kin of deceased farmers
- Pakistan backing pro-Khalistan elements to propagate anti-India sentiments: expert
- Mandsaur violence: Rajnath appeals farmers to keep calm, support govt.
- Nepal amends “Local Level Election Act” to ensure ethnic minorities participation
- After Beef, BJP Leader Launches Tirade Against ‘Killer’ Momos