Bharatiya Janata Party has won the trust vote in Gia assembly and Manohar Parrikar will remain the chief minister. Twenty two MLAs, including 13 BJP legislators supported him.
- Next story Azam Khan Trends Even As Sp Tastes Defeat
- Previous story Prior To Ranchi Test,icc Referee Had Met Kohli & Smith Separately
- Minnesota officer charged with murder in Australian’s death: authorities
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility