Bharatiya Janata Party has won the trust vote in Gia assembly and Manohar Parrikar will remain the chief minister. Twenty two MLAs, including 13 BJP legislators supported him.
- Next story Azam Khan Trends Even As Sp Tastes Defeat
- Previous story Prior To Ranchi Test,icc Referee Had Met Kohli & Smith Separately
- Police bust huge ‘pineapple’ cocaine ring in Lisbon
- Bitcoin slides to below $10,000, half its peak
- 1 BSF jawan killed, 1 injured in Ceasefire Violation by Pak in RS Pura sector
- Tillerson: Evidence sanctions ‘really starting to hurt’ North Korea
- Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan’s 1994 saga gets its own museum