Mumbai, Aug 09 (ANI): Thousands and hundreds of people from Maharashtra on Wednesday participated in a protest march in Mumbai, seeking reservations in jobs and education for the Maratha community. The silent protest march begun at 11 a.m. and will conclude around 5p.m. at Azad Maidan. Large number of police personnel will keep watch over Mumbai, while people march on streets to participate in the Maratha Kranti Morcha. This is likely to be the last rally for the Maratha community, which has been demanding reservation in government jobs and education.
- Maratha Kranti Morcha takes to streets demanding jobs reservations
- Carcass of 18-feet long whale found in Rameswaram
- “Everything under sun will be done to ensure justice”: Chandigarh DGP on stalking case
- Infinity Cycle Ride-2017: Physically challenged people among 50 cyclists participate in 700-km ride
- Girls from over 10 districts actively participate in Inter-District Martial Art Games