Mumbai, Aug 09 (ANI): Thousands and hundreds of people from Maharashtra on Wednesday participated in a protest march in Mumbai, seeking reservations in jobs and education for the Maratha community. The silent protest march begun at 11 a.m. and will conclude around 5p.m. at Azad Maidan. Large number of police personnel will keep watch over Mumbai, while people march on streets to participate in the Maratha Kranti Morcha. This is likely to be the last rally for the Maratha community, which has been demanding reservation in government jobs and education.
- Next story Manhunt after French soldiers struck by vehicle
- Previous story Carcass of 18-feet long whale found in Rameswaram
- Tripura Election 2018: 78.56 percent voter turnout recorded till 9pm, voting underway
- India beats South Africa by 28 runs to win 1st T20I
- Russian medalist suspected of Olympic doping
- Guns can’t, only dialogues can solve problems: CM Mufti
- Purani sarkaaron ka swabhav tha latkana, atkana, bhatkana: PM Modi