Pune (Maharashtra), Nov 30 (ANI): The bill proposing 16 per cent reservation to Marathas being passed unanimously in both the houses of Maharashtra legislature led to celebrations by Marathwada community across state. Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) workers in Pune too were seen dancing and singing in joy. Both the Houses of the Maharashtra legislature on November 29 unanimously passed the bill which proposed 16% reservation for the Marathas in educational institutions and state government jobs. Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis tabled the bill in both Houses.
- Next story 23-year-old man stabbed to death in Delhi’s Saket
- Previous story John Abraham drops by Lucknow’s Sheroes café run by acid attack survivors
- Leaders gather to bid their last farewell to George HW Bush
- First look of Nawazuddin Siddiqui from ‘Petta’ is finally out!
- Rs 86.5 crore cash, 4 lakh litres of liquor seized in poll-bound Telangana
- Man set ablaze over personal dispute in MP’s Damoh
- Man shot dead by unidentified assailants in Manesar