Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala), Aug 27 (ANI): Flower markets of Thiruvananthapuram bloom in the run-up to Onam. Several varieties of colourful flowers reached the flower shops making them look more vibrant and fragrant. The flowers are in high demand during Onam festival especially in anticipation of Pookkalam (flower rangoli) competitions. The festival is incomplete without Atha Pookalam or the floral carpet with everyone trying to make the most beautiful one.
- Next story Watch: 20-feet python rescued by forest officials
- Previous story Wreath-laying ceremony of constable Jaswant Singh held
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall
- Six dead in DR Congo protest crackdown: UN
- Zidane happy as Real forget woes to thrash Deportivo 7-1