Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala), Aug 27 (ANI): Flower markets of Thiruvananthapuram bloom in the run-up to Onam. Several varieties of colourful flowers reached the flower shops making them look more vibrant and fragrant. The flowers are in high demand during Onam festival especially in anticipation of Pookkalam (flower rangoli) competitions. The festival is incomplete without Atha Pookalam or the floral carpet with everyone trying to make the most beautiful one.
- Next story Watch: 20-feet python rescued by forest officials
- Previous story Wreath-laying ceremony of constable Jaswant Singh held
- BJP makes mountain out of a molehill when it comes to AMU: Zafaryab Jilani
- Congress should at least respect its own ministers: CM Shivraj on Digvijay Singh’s statement
- Prashant Kishor appointed as JD (U) national vice president
- Jada Pinkett cried for ‘45 days straight’ while tackling marriage woes
- Neymar heaps praise on Argentina ahead of friendly