Kochi (Kerala), Nov 01 (ANI): Shops across markets of Kerala remained closed on Wednesday as traders have raised their agitation against the irregularities in Goods and Services Tax (GST). Members of the Kerala Vyapari Vyavasayi Ekopana Samithi (KVVES) announced the protest in demand for rectification in one of India’s biggest tax reform. As many as 10 lakh traders of the samithi have joined the protest. GST was launched on July 1st this year.
- Next story Whoa! ‘Padmavati’ to be released in 3D, reveals Deepika Padukone
- Previous story Chandranandani’s last Day On The sets | Latest Episode | Onlocation
- Russian ambassador to the U.K. assures England fans safety at World Cup
- Markle set to continue century-old wedding tradition
- “This can be a very mean spirited town”: Tillerson bids farewell
- Trump to slap more tariffs on China despite uproar
- “Sacre bleu!” New post-Brexit British passport to be made by Franco-Dutch firm