Kochi (Kerala), Nov 01 (ANI): Shops across markets of Kerala remained closed on Wednesday as traders have raised their agitation against the irregularities in Goods and Services Tax (GST). Members of the Kerala Vyapari Vyavasayi Ekopana Samithi (KVVES) announced the protest in demand for rectification in one of India’s biggest tax reform. As many as 10 lakh traders of the samithi have joined the protest. GST was launched on July 1st this year.
- Next story Whoa! ‘Padmavati’ to be released in 3D, reveals Deepika Padukone
- Previous story Chandranandani’s last Day On The sets | Latest Episode | Onlocation
- Dhadak Special Screening at YRF Studio By Shahid Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan
- Turnbull: Pope should fire Archbishop Wilson
- America’s a voting machine manufacturer company admitted that EVM machine can be hacked
- Dhadak Special Show Celebrities Review
- Thai boys return to normal life after rescue