Kochi (Kerala), Nov 01 (ANI): Shops across markets of Kerala remained closed on Wednesday as traders have raised their agitation against the irregularities in Goods and Services Tax (GST). Members of the Kerala Vyapari Vyavasayi Ekopana Samithi (KVVES) announced the protest in demand for rectification in one of India’s biggest tax reform. As many as 10 lakh traders of the samithi have joined the protest. GST was launched on July 1st this year.
- Markets remain closed in protest against lapses in GST
- Chandranandani’s last Day On The sets | Latest Episode | Onlocation
- Dil Se Dil Tak latest Episode| Good News |Parth has New Hope | On location Latest Episode
- Farmers are crying for waiver and PM Modi gave Rs. 33,000 crore to TATA Nano: Rahul Gandhi
- Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki | Kya Shakti Puri Kar Sakegi YE Shart?| on location latest Episode