Kochi (Kerala), Nov 01 (ANI): Shops across markets of Kerala remained closed on Wednesday as traders have raised their agitation against the irregularities in Goods and Services Tax (GST). Members of the Kerala Vyapari Vyavasayi Ekopana Samithi (KVVES) announced the protest in demand for rectification in one of India’s biggest tax reform. As many as 10 lakh traders of the samithi have joined the protest. GST was launched on July 1st this year.
- Next story Whoa! ‘Padmavati’ to be released in 3D, reveals Deepika Padukone
- Previous story Chandranandani’s last Day On The sets | Latest Episode | Onlocation
- Sushmita Sen Amazing Dance At Durga Pooja | Bollywood | News & Gossips
- U.S. opposed to Koreas’ plan for no-fly zone over border
- Ranveer And Sara Wrap Up Simmba’s Swiss Schedule
- Bappi Lahiri Star Cast At Music Launch Of Mausam Ikrar Ke Do Pal Pyar Ke
- Raveena, Lulia Ventur and Daisy Shah at Poster Launch Of Radha Kyon Gori Main Kyon Kaala