Martin Shkreli was convicted of fraud by jurors in a U.S. court in Brooklyn on Friday, in a blow for the controversial financier, who had forcefully and repeatedly proclaimed his innocence. Nathan Frandino reports.
- Next story U.S. court tosses murder conviction of ex-Blackwater guard
- Previous story Wall Street rallies on jobs report
- 3 killed in French shooting, hostage-taking
- Watch: Thousands of Poles demonstrate against tightening abortion law
- Happy Birthday Emraan Hashmi: B-Town’s serial kisser turns 39
- 18-year-old shot dead by 3 men
- Noida suicide: Birju Maharaj blames school administration for negligence, backs demand for CBI probe