Martin Shkreli was convicted of fraud by jurors in a U.S. court in Brooklyn on Friday, in a blow for the controversial financier, who had forcefully and repeatedly proclaimed his innocence. Nathan Frandino reports.
- Next story U.S. court tosses murder conviction of ex-Blackwater guard
- Previous story Wall Street rallies on jobs report
- Desperate families beg for info after deadly prison riot in Venezuela
- Rape convicts should be shot dead publicly to create fear: BJP leader RP Sharma
- Electricity board employees hold unique protest against privitisation of department
- Animal lovers in Chandigarh design unique wheelchair for injured stray dog
- 2 men arrested for allegedly killing and eating a leopard