Martyr Vikrant Sehrawat’s mortal remains have reached his village Badani in district Jhajjar, where he will be given the final farewell with state honours. Vikrant’s body has been kept in a civil hospital. Jhajjar legislator Geeta Bhukkal, Women and Child Development Corporation Haryana Chairman Sunita Chauhan visited the Civil Hospital.
- Martyr Vikrant Sehrawat’s Mortal Remains Reach Jhajjar For Final Farewell
- Watch: Assam’s ‘Gully Boy’ enraptures people through his extraordinary rap
- Hollywood royalty out in Beverly Hills for cancer benefit
- Suspected Islamic State members surrender to U.S-backed SDF forces near Baghouz
- Their Designs To Deliver Their Bomb Load At The Intended Target Was Thwarted’- Air Vice Marshal R.G.K. Kapoor